Often language overlaps national borders.
I have also never heard of the language "Yoruba"...hehehe...
And for Hebrew I typed in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Amman, Baghdad,...I am so untalented.
For Vietnamese I tried Phnom Penh, and for all those languages like Marathi, Tamil or Gujarati I just tried all the Hindi cities I know...Still got all of them...but #facepalm
According to this wikipedia article - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai,
Marathi is spoken by 32.2% of the population, Hindi by 25.9% of population and Urdu by 11.7%. But Hindi and Urdu in spoken form (as spoken language is the criterion for this quiz) are the same language often described by the name 'Hindustani' which takes it's total to 37.6%, more than Marathi.
Source: born and bought up in Mumbai.
2. Urdu being a "Pakistani language" is neither correct not does it bring any value to this discussion
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2023
| Go To Top
| View Mobile Site