Biggest Cities once in the Roman Empire
Name the most populous modern-day urban areas whose territory was once part of the Roman Empire.
- Based on urban area population according to citypopulation.de, January 2018
- Only includes area held by the Romans for at least 100 years
- Two loosely-defined German areas are given
- These cities didn't necessarily exist in Roman times
- Quiz by Quizmaster - Feb 02, 2018
The quiz is paused. You have remaining.
You scored /25 = %.
This beats or equals % of test takers
The average score is
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
Enter answers in the area marked "Enter answer here".
You can enter any answer, at any time - they don't have to be in order
Punctuation and capitalization don't matter on JetPunk.
Cologne / Düsseldorf
New and Popular