Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Enter an answer into the box
More quiz info >>
February 21, 2017
December 9, 2017
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Capital City of Australia?
2) Year of Federation of Australia?
3) Which sport has the highest spectator attendance and television viewership of all sports in Australia?
Australian Football / Australian Rules
4) Capital City of South Australia?
5) What unusual shaped aboriginal weapon was used for hunting and warfare?
6) Which major river is a tributary of the River Murray?
7) 'I marinate gnats' is an anagram of which Australian Marsupial?
8) Helen Porter Mitchell is better known as?
Dame Nellie Melba
9) Which aviator made the first Trans-Pacific flight from USA to Australia?
Charles Kingsford Smith
10) Largest City in Australia (population)?
11) Which Australian City was bombed by the Japanese in 1942?
12) Who was the first Australian born person to win an 'Acting Oscar'?
Geoffrey Rush / 'Shine'
13) What name is given to the renowned 'inselberg' (large isolated block of stone) in the Northern Territory?
Ayers Rock / Uluru
14) What is the name of the Strait between Tasmania and the Australian Mainland?
15) In which State is the 'Gold Coast'?
16) What was the name of Captain Cook's ship in 1770?
17) Which Australian racing driver was the Formula 1 Champion 3 times?
18) In which State is the City of Perth?
19) Complete the name of this famous movie "A Town Like ......."
20) What is the nearest Country to Australia?
Papua New Guinea
Feb 21, 2017
I took your advice and took this quiz! 16/20. Spelling:
Feb 22, 2017
Good going, not an easy quiz, thanks for that.
Mar 28, 2018
Why is Gold Coast in inverted commas? It's the name of the city.
New and Popular
Countries with the Most Borders Quiz
Top 15 Countries with the Most Cows
General Knowledge Quiz #84
Most Guessed North American Teams by Sport
Fast Typing to 100
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Europe Map Quiz
US States by First Two Letters in 30 Seconds
Chemical Elements with Short Names
Southernmost Countries A-Z
World Capitals Quiz
Word Scramble - Countries
Global Terrorism Index
English Premier League Champions
Who Did That 1990s Song #2
More Quizzes in this Series
Similar Quizzes by Tag
Quizzes by Place
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019