Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Enter an answer into the box
Last updated: December 9, 2017
More quiz info >>
February 21, 2017
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Capital City of Australia?
2) Year of Federation of Australia?
3) Which sport has the highest spectator attendance and television viewership of all sports in Australia?
Australian Football / Australian Rules
4) Capital City of South Australia?
5) What unusual shaped aboriginal weapon was used for hunting and warfare?
6) Which major river is a tributary of the River Murray?
7) 'I marinate gnats' is an anagram of which Australian Marsupial?
8) Helen Porter Mitchell is better known as?
Dame Nellie Melba
9) Which aviator made the first Trans-Pacific flight from USA to Australia?
Charles Kingsford Smith
10) Largest City in Australia (population)?
11) Which Australian City was bombed by the Japanese in 1942?
12) Who was the first Australian born person to win an 'Acting Oscar'?
Geoffrey Rush / 'Shine'
13) What name is given to the renowned 'inselberg' (large isolated block of stone) in the Northern Territory?
Ayers Rock / Uluru
14) What is the name of the Strait between Tasmania and the Australian Mainland?
15) In which State is the 'Gold Coast'?
16) What was the name of Captain Cook's ship in 1770?
17) Which Australian racing driver was the Formula 1 Champion 3 times?
18) In which State is the City of Perth?
19) Complete the name of this famous movie "A Town Like ......."
20) What is the nearest Country to Australia?
Papua New Guinea
Feb 21, 2017
I took your advice and took this quiz! 16/20. Spelling:
Feb 22, 2017
Good going, not an easy quiz, thanks for that.
Mar 28, 2018
Why is Gold Coast in inverted commas? It's the name of the city.
New and Popular
Five Most Populated Cities by Continent
Countries of the World Quiz
Geography of the Roman Empire
Countries by First and Last Two Letters
Countries with the Most Military Troops
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Ten Highest HDI Countries in Africa
General Knowledge Quiz #110
Countries with the Most Arabic Speakers
Fifty States in One Minute
Europe Map Quiz
Sayings About Animals #1
C Answers Quiz #1
Double T Vocabulary Words
More Quizzes in this Series
Similar Quizzes by Tag
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2020