Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Enter an answer into the box
Last updated: December 09, 2017
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
The average score is
Your high score is
Your best time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Capital City of Australia?
2) Year of Federation of Australia?
3) Which sport has the highest spectator attendance and television viewership of all sports in Australia?
Australian Football / Australian Rules
4) Capital City of South Australia?
5) What unusual shaped aboriginal weapon was used for hunting and warfare?
6) Which major river is a tributary of the River Murray?
7) 'I marinate gnats' is an anagram of which Australian Marsupial?
8) Helen Porter Mitchell is better known as?
Dame Nellie Melba
9) Which aviator made the first Trans-Pacific flight from USA to Australia?
Charles Kingsford Smith
10) Largest City in Australia (population)?
11) Which Australian City was bombed by the Japanese in 1942?
12) Who was the first Australian born person to win an 'Acting Oscar'?
Geoffrey Rush / 'Shine'
13) What name is given to the renowned 'inselberg' (large isolated block of stone) in the Northern Territory?
Ayers Rock / Uluru
14) What is the name of the Strait between Tasmania and the Australian Mainland?
15) In which State is the 'Gold Coast'?
16) What was the name of Captain Cook's ship in 1770?
17) Which Australian racing driver was the Formula 1 Champion 3 times?
18) In which State is the City of Perth?
19) Complete the name of this famous movie "A Town Like ......."
20) What is the nearest Country to Australia?
Papua New Guinea
Feb 21, 2017
I took your advice and took this quiz! 16/20. Spelling:
Feb 22, 2017
Good going, not an easy quiz, thanks for that.
Mar 28, 2018
Why is Gold Coast in inverted commas? It's the name of the city.
New and Popular
European Countries with NO Wolves
Top 10 Richest Countries in Africa
Winter Olympics Hosts Quiz
Papua New Guinea Country Quiz
South American Capitals - Map Quiz
100 Most Common English Words Quiz
Country Flags Quiz #1
United States Map Quiz
Fast Math - Double That Number!
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
World Capitals Quiz
Top 10 Hottest U.S. States
NBA MVPs Quiz
Famous Homes Quiz
Name the 7 Dwarfs Quiz
More Quizzes in this Series
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019