Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Find your way quiz 1
Using the clues from your previous answer, find your way to the end.
Last updated: June 2, 2019
More quiz info >>
April 24, 2019
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Capital of Bulgaria?
2) Country in South America starting with the last letter of answer 1 ?
3) What metal gives it's name to answer 2?
4) If answer 3 is second what metal is first?
5) What is the periodic symbol for answer 4?
6) Which country starts with answer 5 and borders Slovenia?
7) Which country is an anagram of answer 6 + al?
8) The largest populated city of answer 7 is?
9) Which famous movie star, first name 'Hugh', was born in answer 8?
10) Which caribbean island begins with the first 2 letters of answer 9?
11) Which famous 'Bob' came from answer 10?
12) If in answer 11 we lose an M and gain a B what cereal grain do we see?
13) What other cereal can we find from the 3rd, 5th and 6th letters of answer 12?
14) What famous sandwich is Corned Beef / Saurkraut / etc. on answer 13 bread?
15) Take away the first E of answer 14 and add an S, and we have artist Peter Paul Who?
16) Answer 15 was born in Siegen, Westphalia, a city in which country?
17) What country borders answer 16 and borders no other country?
18) An autonomous region of answer 17 is the largest what in the world?
19) What answer 18 is shared by two countries in the caribbean?
20) In 1665 Spain gave the western part of answer 19 to which country?
Apr 24, 2019
A fantastic quiz! I got stuck at question 14 which halted my progress, but I was able to pick out a few other answers independently of the chain :) I can't wait for more of these puzzles!
Apr 24, 2019
Yeah 14 got me too!
Jun 12, 2019
14 stuffed me up badly.
New and Popular
Five Countries with Most Christians by Continent
General Knowledge Quiz #201
Most Populous Modern-Day Countries in 1500 AD
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Words with Missing First Letter #2
Countries Closest to India
Seven Continents Quiz
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Name a Valid Word #2
Top 11 Most Catholic U.S. States
Countries with Most Rugby Players per Capita
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
History by Letter - G
The Foods they Ate
More Quizzes in this Series
Find your way
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019