Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Find your way quiz 2
Using the clues from your previous answer, find your way to the end.
Last updated: April 25, 2019
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
The average score is
Your high score is
Your best time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) What is the capital of the only country in Africa that starts with K?
2) In the 1960s which city (starting with the last letter of answer 1) replaced Karachi as its country's capital?
3) Which Greek Letter can you make using 6 of the last 7 letters of answer 2?
4) The first 4 letters of answer 3 is an animal, what is the male of that species called?
5) The first 2 letters of answer 4 is the symbol for which element?
6) In 1898 answer 5 was discovered by Marie 'who'?
7) In which country was answer 6 born?
8) Born in 1810, who is the greatest musician from answer 7?
9) On what instrument was answer 8 a virtuoso?
10) The famous 'Steinway' 'answer 9' was first produced in which country?
11) In 1867 'Answer 10' paid $7.2 million for what?
12) What is the state capital of answer 11?
13) Besides Japan and Jamaica which country has a name beginning with the same letter as answer 12?
14) What is the official language of answer 13?
15) Which answer 14 country has the greatest population?
16) What is the name of the great dam built in the south of answer 15?
17) Take away the first letter of answer 16 and what is the female of the species called?
18) Beginning with answer 17, what is the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense.?
19) What is the name given to a polygon that has 3 more sides than answer 18?
20) Which sea creature has the first 3 letters of answer 19 as it's first 3 letters of 7?
No comments yet.
New and Popular
Top 10 Most Populous Asian Countries
Which African Country?
Geography Analogies #4
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Europe Capital to Country
Fast Math - Double That Number!
Europe Map Quiz
English Monarchs Quiz
Caribbean / Lesser Antilles Map Quiz
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
Central America and Caribbean Map Quiz
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
Countries Closest to the US
The Americas Geography by Letter - B
More Quizzes in this Series
Find your way
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019