Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Find your way quiz - 3
Using the clues from your previous answer, find your way to the end.
Common English Language used:
Last updated: May 19, 2019
More quiz info >>
May 18, 2019
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Capital city of Bangladesh?
2) Which element has the 4th letter of answer 1 as its symbol?
3) The first 3 letters of which island are the 3rd, 4th and 5th letters of answer 2?
4) Which country is answer 3 part of?
5) Which country starting with the last letter of answer 4 has borders with Russia and Iran?
6) What sea does answer 5 have as its eastern border?
7) What snake can be found lying in aswer 6?
8) Who is said to have commited suicide utilising answer 7?
9) The fifth astrological sign can be found in answer 8, what is it?
10) Answer 9 is Latin for which animal?
11) A group of answer 10s is known as a ?
12) A famous novel by Austen is "answer 11 and ? "
13) Which African Capital City starts with the first 3 letters of answer 12?
14) Answer 13 is a Capital of which country?
15) What ocean can be found to the East of answer 14 ?
16) The first 4 letters of Answer 15 + 500 is a motor-race in which City?
17) letters 3,4,5,6,and 7 of answer 16 spell what girls name?
18) Of which Ancient Mythology was answer 17 the goddess of the hunt, the moon and animals ?
19) Which country can be found within answer 18 ?
20) What is the Official Language of answer 19 ?
May 19, 2019
New and Popular
Five Least Populated Countries by Continent
Name a Valid Word #2
Capitals with the Shortest Names
US States Quiz
Busiest U.S. Airports Quiz
Largest World's Islands on the World Map
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Famous Trios Quiz #1
Megacities on a World Map
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
World Capitals Quiz
Europe Map Quiz
Diseases and Medical Conditions A-Z
Countries Based on First Two Letters
Latin Words #1
More Quizzes in this Series
Find your way
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019