JetPunk SVG Guide
Data and Facts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset Quizzes
Quizzes by Tag
Greek Alphabet - Hidden With a twist!
Find the hidden Greek Alphabet letter in each sentence, and then, which one is missing?
EG. The capital of Greece is found in a spA THEN Swimming Pool.
Question 24 ........ give the Greek Letter that has not yet been used:
Each Greek Letter is a 'RUN-ON' ie letters run together:
Last updated: February 13, 2019
More quiz info >>
January 30, 2019
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 24 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Basketball managers seem to pay the most money to the tallest.
2) Six inches is fifteen centimetres approximately.
3) Chemists employ professional pharmacists by law.
4) Before a wedding to reorganize tables is better left for the Bride.
5) Children daydream unlike adults who just worry.
6) Embezzlers are maybe taking things into their own hands.
7) Converting large numbers to micro numbers is time consuming.
8) Dentists using amalgam make more mistakes then others.
9) Going to church in Italy is mostly just routine.
10) Constable painted many sheep in various settings.
11) The candidate took apparently a too zealous approach for the voters.
12) Weed experts found that ivy tends to climb up silo not down.
13) Balsa wood is great for making a model tapering from back to front.
14) A two bedroom home, garage and granny flat is expensive in Venice.
15) Nobody likes being the idiot amongst the mob.
16) Finding the money to upkeep silo not easily met.
17) We all vow to provide proper homes for the elderly.
18) Number one rule amongst all jetpunkers is think.
19) An auditor has to have a set audit for each client.
20) He who stops insisting for change usually suffers most eventually.
21) Nazi enigma machines were a secret although finally overcome.
22) Nobody notices the lamb dashing among the rams and ewes.
23) Cheap transport has meant tourists stop hiking and take the bus.
24) The missing Greek Letter is?
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Fast Typing 1 to 100
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
Africa Map Quiz
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Central America and Caribbean Map Quiz
Brand Logos Quiz #1
Digits of Pi
North American Pro Sports Teams
Countries that Start with G
Countries that Start with M
Counties of England Quiz
More Quizzes in this Series
Numbers and Words:
Similar Quizzes by Tag
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2021
View Mobile Site