Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Greek Alphabet - Hidden With a twist!
Find the hidden Greek Alphabet letter in each sentence, and then, which one is missing?
EG. The capital of Greece is found in a spA THEN Swimming Pool.
Question 24 ........ give the Greek Letter that has not yet been used:
Each Greek Letter is a 'RUN-ON' ie letters run together:
Last updated: February 13, 2019
Enter answer here
/ 24 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
The average score is
Your high score is
Your best time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Basketball managers seem to pay the most money to the tallest.
2) Six inches is fifteen centimetres approximately.
3) Chemists employ professional pharmacists by law.
4) Before a wedding to reorganize tables is better left for the Bride.
5) Children daydream unlike adults who just worry.
6) Embezzlers are maybe taking things into their own hands.
7) Converting large numbers to micro numbers is time consuming.
8) Dentists using amalgam make more mistakes then others.
9) Going to church in Italy is mostly just routine.
10) Constable painted many sheep in various settings.
11) The candidate took apparently a too zealous approach for the voters.
12) Weed experts found that ivy tends to climb up silo not down.
13) Balsa wood is great for making a model tapering from back to front.
14) A two bedroom home, garage and granny flat is expensive in Venice.
15) Nobody likes being the idiot amongst the mob.
16) Finding the money to upkeep silo not easily met.
17) We all vow to provide proper homes for the elderly.
18) Number one rule amongst all jetpunkers is think.
19) An auditor has to have a set audit for each client.
20) He who stops insisting for change usually suffers most eventually.
21) Nazi enigma machines were a secret although finally overcome.
22) Nobody notices the lamb dashing among the rams and ewes.
23) Cheap transport has meant tourists stop hiking and take the bus.
24) The missing Greek Letter is?
No comments yet.
New and Popular
Biggest Cities in the World - 2100
Cities that End in N by Clue
Things that are Gray
General Knowledge Quiz #198
Five Poorest Countries by Continent
Country Name Etymology #2
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
Countries that Start with B
Actresses by Last Name #2
Organs of the Human Body (with map)
Axis-Occupied Countries of WWII
Animals that Start with C
NBA Basketball Teams Quiz
Foods that Start with L Quiz
NBA Players' College Teams Quiz
More Quizzes in this Series
Numbers and Words:
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019