Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Greek Alphabet - Hidden With a twist!
Find the hidden Greek Alphabet letter in each sentence, and then, which one is missing?
EG. The capital of Greece is found in a spA THEN Swimming Pool.
Question 24 ........ give the Greek Letter that has not yet been used:
Each Greek Letter is a 'RUN-ON' ie letters run together:
More quiz info >>
January 30, 2019
February 13, 2019
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 24 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Basketball managers seem to pay the most money to the tallest.
2) Six inches is fifteen centimetres approximately.
3) Chemists employ professional pharmacists by law.
4) Before a wedding to reorganize tables is better left for the Bride.
5) Children daydream unlike adults who just worry.
6) Embezzlers are maybe taking things into their own hands.
7) Converting large numbers to micro numbers is time consuming.
8) Dentists using amalgam make more mistakes then others.
9) Going to church in Italy is mostly just routine.
10) Constable painted many sheep in various settings.
11) The candidate took apparently a too zealous approach for the voters.
12) Weed experts found that ivy tends to climb up silo not down.
13) Balsa wood is great for making a model tapering from back to front.
14) A two bedroom home, garage and granny flat is expensive in Venice.
15) Nobody likes being the idiot amongst the mob.
16) Finding the money to upkeep silo not easily met.
17) We all vow to provide proper homes for the elderly.
18) Number one rule amongst all jetpunkers is think.
19) An auditor has to have a set audit for each client.
20) He who stops insisting for change usually suffers most eventually.
21) Nazi enigma machines were a secret although finally overcome.
22) Nobody notices the lamb dashing among the rams and ewes.
23) Cheap transport has meant tourists stop hiking and take the bus.
24) The missing Greek Letter is?
Jul 23, 2019
Only 17/24. Good quiz though
Jul 23, 2019
New and Popular
Random Cities Near Paris on a Map
Most Fragile Countries not in Africa
Countries of the World Quiz
NHL Hockey Players with the Most Points
Name a World Capital A-Z
Fast Typing A to Z
Countries by Lowest Recorded Temperature
Random African Countries on a Map
Name a Valid Country #4
British Spellings Quiz
U.S. States with the Fewest Traffic Fatalities
Word Scramble - Countries
World Leaders by Picture
Vocabulary by Language #1
Most Popular NBA Jerseys Quiz
More Quizzes in this Series
Numbers and Words:
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019