Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Mal's General Knowledge 24
Enter an answer into the box
Note: Countries for Capital Cities questions derived from Jet Punk's 196 Countries of the World.
Last updated: February 14, 2017
More quiz info >>
February 14, 2017
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Who Directed the Movie "Lawrence of Arabia"?
2) Which Capital City is first Alphabetically?
3) And, Which Capital City is last Alphabetically?
4) What is the 4 letter suffix denoting Inflamation?
5) 'Silvery Sleep' is an anagram of which past celebrity?
6) What is the main ingredient of an Omelette (omelet)?
7) A distinctive garment of Ancient Rome, worn originally by both sexes was a?
8) In which part of the body is the 'Sartorius Muscle' located?
9) What is the Hindi word for 'Hello' (English script not Devanagari script)
10) 'Angora Wool' is derived from what animal?
11) Who composed 'The Four Seasons' violin concertos?
12) Mixing the colours 'Blue & Yellow' gives which colour?
13) Which Country is 'Ellesmere Island' a part of?
14) What is the formal Japanese name for the traditional uniform used for Judo practice and competition?
15) What is the most common name for the largest 'Rodent' in the World?
16) Which 'Star' is approx. 150 million km. distance from Earth?
17) From which Country did the savoury dish 'Lardo' originate?
18) What is the sum of all the numbers from 1 to 20?
19) Afghanistan / China / Kyrgyzstan / and Uzbekistan all border which Country?
20) In a Movie, who said "I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her"?
Julia Roberts / Notting Hill
No comments yet.
New and Popular
Five Biggest Countries by Continent
States that Beat Texas
Countries of the World Quiz
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
Their Only #1 Hit
Fast Typing to 100
English-Speaking Countries Quiz
World Capitals Quiz
Countries that Start with N
General Knowledge Quiz #58
Periodic Table Quiz
Random Asian Countries on a Map
United States Map Quiz
Resort Towns by Country Quiz
Things That are Red
More Quizzes in this Series
Mal's General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019