Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Mal's General Knowledge 25
Enter an answer into the box
This is not an 'Easy Quiz'. To get 20 / 20 at first attempt would be a wonderful achievement.
Last updated: February 23, 2017
More quiz info >>
February 23, 2017
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 19 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Which Asian Country's name ends with an 'H'?
2) Who is the only driver to posthumously win the Formula 1 World Drivers' Championship?
Karl Jochen Rindt
3) What is the technical term for the 'Collarbone'?
4) Disregarding Bacteria & Viruses, what is the most numerous animal on Earth?
5) 'Reggae' is a music genre that originated in which country in the late 1960's?
6) Who wrote the romantic novel 'Doctor Zhivago' in 1956, winning the Nobel Prize for Literature?
7) What is the Capital City of Malaysia?
8) How many holes in a full-length Golf Course?
9) The first human beings to arrive in Iceland (795 A.D.) and set up a colony were from which Country?
10) To which City did King George VI present the bejewelled 'Long Sword of Honour' as a token of Homage from the British people to the Soviet defenders of the City?
11) Which Australian State is the farthest South?
12) What is the highest mountain in South America at 22,841 ft (6,962m)?
13) What is the name given to the largest of Saturn's Moons?
14) In which Orchestral Family Group does the 'Saxophone' belong?
15) Which language has the largest Alphabet?
Khmer / Cambodia '74'
16) The Sun is approx. 70% Hydrogen and 28% of What other Element?
17) Which Canadian Bay has the highest Tide in the world, up to 16.3m (53.5ft) ?
Bay of Fundy
19) Which 'Rock-Star' performed at Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro 1994, to a crowd of 3,500,000?
20) What is the world's tallest Obelisk and Stone Structure at 555ft (169m) tall?
Washington Monument USA
No comments yet.
New and Popular
Top World Languages Quiz
Name a Valid State Capital
Countries of the World Quiz
Famous Italians by Picture
Capital Cities Based on First Two Letters
Countries of the World - One Minute Sprint
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
Middle East Map Quiz
People with F Initials Quiz
U.S. Cities with the Most International Tourists
South America Map Quiz
Random Countries on the World Map
V Answers Quiz #1
R Answers Quiz #1
US State Capitals by First Two Letters in 45 seconds
More Quizzes in this Series
Mal's General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2020