Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Mal's General Knowledge 26
Enter an answer into the box
A difficult quiz, not for the faint hearted.
10/20 would be a good result.
Last updated: March 09, 2017
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
The average score is
Your high score is
Your best time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) The Capital City of Botswana is?
2) What is the only animal beginning with 'Q' mentioned in both the Bible and the Qur'an
3) The largest and most populated island of Japan is?
4) How many USA POWs (prisoners of war) were involved in 'The Great Escape' from Stalag Luft III on March 25th 1944
5) What is the name of the smaller of the two lower leg bones?
6) Which French Author 1828 - 1905 is often referred to as the 'Father of Science Fiction'?
7) What is the highest mountain in Russia (also Europe)?
8) What is the name of the Australian who invented the 'Black Box' used in Aircraft?
9) Who was the First Woman to appear and be named on a USA Postage Stamp in 1893?
Isabella 1 of Castile
10) The Oboe belongs to wich section of the Orchestra?
11) What is the only 'Surname' common to a USA President and a British Prime Minister?
12) What was the World's highest man-made structure in 1900?
13) Which Country imports approximately 85% of Jamaica's annual coffee production?
14) Who is the only World Heavyweight Boxing Champion to retire undefeated as a professional?
15) What Capital City is nearest to Reykjavik (Iceland) ?
16) What famous painter's name is an anagram of 'Ale Document'?
17) Approximately 70% of the sun is which Element?
18) Which musical instrument's full name means 'Soft & Loud'?
19) In the Periodic Table, No. 100 has the symbol Fm and is named after who?
20) Who wrote "Go Set a Watchman", a long awaited sequel to a Pulitzer Prize winning book published 55 years earlier?
No comments yet.
New and Popular
Bordering Countries by Clue #1
Countries by Population Decrease
Geography True or False #3
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Book Titles by Synonyms #2
Axis-Occupied Countries of WWII
Fast Typing to 100
Cities that End in N by Clue
Africa Map Quiz
Countries with High Speed Rail Networks
Five Poorest Countries by Continent
World Capitals Quiz
Fifty States in One Minute
Biggest Cities in the UK
Fast Math - Multiplication Quiz
More Quizzes in this Series
Mal's General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019