Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Mal's General Knowledge 27
Enter an answer into the box
Last updated: May 19, 2017
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
The average score is
Your high score is
Your best time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Which Country's longest River is named 'Shinano'?
2) Which was the first Country in the World to adopt Christianity as a State Relgion in 301 AD?
3) As of April 2017 who is the Swimming World Record Holder for the Men's 100m Freestyle at 46.91s?
César Cielo / Brazil
4) The most 'Easterly' point of the USA mainland is in which State?
5) Which Russian Scientist invented the 'Periodic Table of Chemical Elements'?
6) Which City in the UK has the 2nd greatest Population after London?
7) The Scientific names for the 3 tiny bones in the Ear are Malleus, Incus and what other?
8) In September of what year did Germany invade Poland?
9) In which Country is the 'Kruger National Park?
10) Bangui, the Capital of the Central African Republic (CAR) lies on what River?
11) The unique 'Freedom (Azadi) Tower' can be found in which Capital City?
12) What was the main instrument of Duke Ellington, jazz composer and performer?
13) Which 'Star' (Sun excepted) appears brightest to the human eye?
14) On which Island was Rafael Nadal born?
15) In which year did 'Wikipaedia' begin?
16) Where are New York's Subway cars made?
17) What is the 'Harry Potter' game played between two teams of seven players riding flying broomsticks?
18) What is the only US State beginning with 'G'?
19) What is the Capital City of Peru?
20) What did Adolphe Sax invent?
May 19, 2017
Technically, Alaska is the easternmost U.S state :)
May 19, 2017
That is true, now the mainland State.
Mar 24, 2018
Birmingham is the UK’s second most populous city with a population of 2,453,700. Manchester is third with a population of 1,903,100. But otherwise a great quiz. I never would have known About Armenia and Christianity.
New and Popular
Winter Olympics Hosts Quiz
Top 10 Richest Countries in Africa
European Countries with NO Wolves
Countries of the World Quiz
World Capitals Quiz
Which African Country?
Capital Cities with Spanish Names
People in Pictures with Ronald Reagan
World Languages A-Z
Merged Countries #4
NBA MVPs Quiz
Country Flags Quiz #1
4-Letter Word Chain Game #1
Famous Homes Quiz
More Quizzes in this Series
Mal's General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019