JetPunk SVG Guide
Data and Facts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset Quizzes
Quizzes by Tag
Mal's General Knowledge 30
Enter an answer into the box
Last updated: December 15, 2017
More quiz info >>
December 14, 2017
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 24 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) There are no Sovereign countries names beginning with X or what other letter?
2) What was the name of Florence Nightingale's cat?
3) The Capital City of Uganda is?
4) Kandahar is the second largest city of which country?
5) What is a 'Halibut'?
6) The 'Mycobacterium tuberculosis', the bacteria causing TB was discovered by which German scientist
7) What is the minimum weight for the 'Heavyweight Boxing Weight Class' (in lbs or kg)
200lbs / 90.7kg
8) What pictorial puzzle pastime is an anagram of 'Wigjas'
9) Feline is to 'Cat', as '..........' is to sheep?
10) Which great Science Fiction and Popular Science Author said "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"?
11) In which USA State is 'Crater Lake' National Park?
12) What is the name given to the Galaxy that is home to Earth?
13) John Lennon was born in Liverpool, UK in 1940. What was his given 'Middle Name'?
14) What are the famous South American 'cowboys' usually known as?
15) Mt Fuji is situated on which Island?
16) What is a 'Kalishnikov' also known as AK-47?
17) Who wrote 'The Pit and the Pendulum'?
Edgar Allan Poe
18) How many feet in a 'Fathom'?
19) What type of creature is a 'Katipo'?
20) Who were the 5 (five) 'Authors' of the USA Declaration of Independence (surnames will suffice)?
Robert R. Livingston
Jan 5, 2018
Jeepers, that was hard. Florence Nightingale's cat! Got 11/24. Katipo was the easiest.
Jan 5, 2018
That's not a bad score, these quizzes are not easy. By the way I would not have got Katipo before I came across it in a story.
Jul 31, 2020
Thank you "1776" for the names of the 2 most obscure Declaration authors. 18/24.
Sep 7, 2020
Really good quiz, very hard though! 13/24
Apr 8, 2021
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
Africa Map Quiz
Random Capital to Country
Fast Typing 1 to 100
Fast Typing A to Z
Disney Animated Characters
Random Country to Capital
2000s Catchphrases Quiz
Countries of Asia Quiz
Countries that Start with E
Biggest Cities in the World Quiz
General Knowledge Quiz #7
More Quizzes in this Series
Mal's General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2021
View Mobile Site