The quiz is paused. You have remaining.
You scored /21 = %.
This beats or equals % of test takers
The average score is
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
Enter answers in the area marked "Enter answer here".
You can enter any answer, at any time - they don't have to be in order
Punctuation and capitalization don't matter on JetPunk.
1) Which country in 'Central America' is the largest in Area?
2) What does a 'Heliculturist' grow?
3) What is the Periodic Symbol for 'Sodium'?
4) Who composed the symphonic suite 'Scheherazade'?
5) Who wrote 'Pride and Prejudice'?
6) The capital city of Malaysia is?
7) What is the Southern Hemisphere equivalent of the 'Tropic of Cancer'?
8) What are the only creatures to have three (3) 'Hearts'?
9) An Old Folktale made into a play by George Bernard Shaw is "Androcles and the ...........?"
10) What was the name of the United States submarine that made the first submerged transit of the North Pole in 1958?
11) What is the nearest country to the island nation of Malta?
12) What are the Large and Small 'Magellanic Clouds'?
13) What is the FIFTH largest country in the World?
14) Mt. Sidley is the highest dormant volcano on which continent?
15) Which two (2) countries have the map of their country on their Flags?
16) Which male tennis player was both the youngest ever World No. 1 (20 years 268 days) ....... and the youngest Year-end World No. 1?
17) Which country brews the most Beer?
18) An 'Ozone' molecule consists of 3 atoms of which element?
19) The 'Red Giant' star 'Betelgeuse' is in which Constellation?
20) What does the 'V' in DVD stand for?
New and Popular