Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Mal's General Knowledge 32
Last updated: December 17, 2018
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
The average score is
Your high score is
Your best time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) There are 2 nuts mentioned in the Bible, one is Almonds, what is the second?
2) The capital city of Estonia is?
3) In 1903 the 3 largest Sports Stadiums in the world were all in which City?
4) The word 'Renal' is relating to what body organ?
5) What is the largest landlocked country in the world? (2.7 million km2)?
6) Which filmstar was a carpenter, fitting a door when George Lucas asked him to audition?
7) What is the name given to the anonymous street / graffiti artist who has become world famous?
8) Sus scrofa domesticus ....... is the scientific name for what animal?
9) Cape Verde Islands are in which Ocean?
10) The Periodic Symbol for Arsenic is?
11)The painter Botticelli's 'Birth of Venus' shows the goddess standing on what type of shell?
12) What is the smallest of the Solar System Planets?
13) Which European City was home to the first Pizzas?
14) What is located at 90 degrees South?
The South Pole
15) Not counting Tomatoes, what is the most grown fruit in the world?
16) Which USA State is bordered by Texas, Mississippi and Arkansas?
17) What is the largest native land animal (by weight) in South America?
18) How many degrees are there in a 'Right Angled Triangle'?
19) To the nearest million, what is the population of Israel?
20) Which South American Country has the longest Coastline?
No comments yet.
New and Popular
Biggest Cities in the World - 2100
Cities that End in N by Clue
Things that are Gray
Countries of the World Quiz
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Organs of the Human Body (with map)
Countries that Start with B
Europe Map Quiz
Digits of Pi
Actresses by Last Name #2
Animals that Start with C
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
X Answers Quiz
General Knowledge Quiz #47
More Quizzes in this Series
Mal's General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019