Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Mal's General Knowledge 32
Last updated: December 17, 2018
More quiz info >>
December 17, 2018
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) There are 2 nuts mentioned in the Bible, one is Almonds, what is the second?
2) The capital city of Estonia is?
3) In 1903 the 3 largest Sports Stadiums in the world were all in which City?
4) The word 'Renal' is relating to what body organ?
5) What is the largest landlocked country in the world? (2.7 million km2)?
6) Which filmstar was a carpenter, fitting a door when George Lucas asked him to audition?
7) What is the name given to the anonymous street / graffiti artist who has become world famous?
8) Sus scrofa domesticus ....... is the scientific name for what animal?
9) Cape Verde Islands are in which Ocean?
10) The Periodic Symbol for Arsenic is?
11)The painter Botticelli's 'Birth of Venus' shows the goddess standing on what type of shell?
12) What is the smallest of the Solar System Planets?
13) Which European City was home to the first Pizzas?
14) What is located at 90 degrees South?
The South Pole
15) Not counting Tomatoes, what is the most grown fruit in the world?
16) Which USA State is bordered by Texas, Mississippi and Arkansas?
17) What is the largest native land animal (by weight) in South America?
18) How many degrees are there in a 'Right Angled Triangle'?
19) To the nearest million, what is the population of Israel?
20) Which South American Country has the longest Coastline?
No comments yet
New and Popular
U.S. States with a Unique Last Letter
Countries of the World Quiz
Countries Less Populous Than Their Neighbors
History by Letter - M
Countries by First and Last Two Letters
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
1980s Decade Quiz
World Map with Random Merged Countries
Random Capital to Country
Geography Containing the Letter X
Best of Mal's General Knowledge #3
World Map without 12 Countries #3
People with K Initials Quiz
More Quizzes in this Series
Mal's General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2020