Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Mal's General Knowledge 33
20 Questions of mixed knowledge:
Last updated: January 3, 2019
More quiz info >>
January 3, 2019
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) The only U.S. President whose first language was not English was?
Martin Van Buren
2) The Capital City of Libya is?
3) Name the three (3) planets of the Solar System nearest to the Sun?
6) Which Argentinian football player was banned in 1991 for drug taking?
7) Which great painter's last words were "The Sun is God"?
8) In Chess, which piece always remains on the same colour squares?
9) A 'Kleptomaniac' cannot resist doing what?
10) What is a young 'Hare' called?
11) Which Russian composer died of Cholera in 1893?
12) The 'Komodo Dragon' is native to which Country?
13) Nunavut is a territory of which Country?
14) Which Capital City is an 'anagram' of 'Met Madras'?
15) Where in the human body is the 'Navicular Bone'?
16) What common domestic bird is 'Meleagris gallopavo'?
17) What was the Capital City of Russia during the 19 Century?
18) Which Country has the most 'Sheep'?
19) Which great scientist discovered the 'Law of Universal Gravitation'?
20) Which disease was brought back to Europe from the Americas?
No comments yet.
New and Popular
Countries of Europe Quiz
General Knowledge Quiz #89
Oil Export Dependent Countries
Fast Typing to 100
Countries in the Byzantine Empire
Fast Typing A to Z
Middle East Map Quiz
Europe by Borders in 30 Seconds
Countries with the Most Malaria Deaths
Countries of Africa
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
General Knowledge Quiz #24
Easy General Knowledge #2
Spanish Place Words Quiz
More Quizzes in this Series
Mal's General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019