Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Mal's General Knowledge 33
20 Questions of mixed knowledge:
Last updated: January 3, 2019
More quiz info >>
January 3, 2019
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) The only U.S. President whose first language was not English was?
Martin Van Buren
2) The Capital City of Libya is?
3) Name the three (3) planets of the Solar System nearest to the Sun?
6) Which Argentinian football player was banned in 1991 for drug taking?
7) Which great painter's last words were "The Sun is God"?
8) In Chess, which piece always remains on the same colour squares?
9) A 'Kleptomaniac' cannot resist doing what?
10) What is a young 'Hare' called?
11) Which Russian composer died of Cholera in 1893?
12) The 'Komodo Dragon' is native to which Country?
13) Nunavut is a territory of which Country?
14) Which Capital City is an 'anagram' of 'Met Madras'?
15) Where in the human body is the 'Navicular Bone'?
16) What common domestic bird is 'Meleagris gallopavo'?
17) What was the Capital City of Russia during the 19 Century?
18) Which Country has the most 'Sheep'?
19) Which great scientist discovered the 'Law of Universal Gravitation'?
20) Which disease was brought back to Europe from the Americas?
No comments yet
New and Popular
U.S. States with a Unique Last Letter
Countries of the World Quiz
Countries Less Populous Than Their Neighbors
European Capitals - Map Quiz
Europe Map Quiz
United States Map Quiz
1980s Decade Quiz
US States by First Two Letters in 30 Seconds
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
World Map with Random Merged Countries
Random Capital to Country
Geography Containing the Letter X
Assassinated U.S. Presidents
World Map without 12 Countries #3
IMDB Top 100 Movies Quiz
More Quizzes in this Series
Mal's General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2020