Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
The Numbers Game
All answers must be Alphabetical not Numerical
Last updated: February 26, 2017
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
The average score is
Your high score is
Your best time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) How many faces has an 'Icosahedron'?
2) Three letter word meaning 'Pale' or 'Giving the impression of Illness' (begins with W)?
3) In which Century was Queen Victoria born?
4) " .. Be or Not .. Be?" what word by Hamlet is missing?
5) In Australian Football how many players (from each team) are allowed on the field at any one time?
6) How many 'Musketeers' were there?
7) "She was Just ********* " the missing Beatles word is?
8) What do Golfers shout as a warning after a wayward stroke?
9) Sweet ........... and never been kissed?
10) How many angles in a 'Pentagon'?
11) What is the Periodic Number for Phosphorus?
12) An Insect has how many legs?
13) How many days in a 'Fortnight'?
14) NASA has announced they have found 'How many Planets orbiting the Star 'Trappist 1'?
15) How many is a 'Bakers Dozen'?
16) What is the past tense of 'Eat'?
17) The square-root of 144 is?
18) The German word for 'NO' is?
19) Writing the numbers from 'One' to 'Fifty', what is the first number with 3 'Es'?
20) The Decimal System has each number increasing by the power of what?
No comments yet.
New and Popular
Top 10 Most Populous Asian Countries
Which African Country?
Geography Analogies #4
2020 First Democratic Debate
US States Quiz
Merged Countries #4
Top Oil Producing Countries Quiz
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
Musicians with the Most Twitter Followers
World Capitals Quiz
Pixelated World Map
Countries Closest to the US
Foods that Start with F Quiz
More Quizzes in this Series
Numbers and Words:
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019