Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
The Numbers Game
All answers must be Alphabetical not Numerical
Last updated: February 26, 2017
More quiz info >>
February 26, 2017
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) How many faces has an 'Icosahedron'?
2) Three letter word meaning 'Pale' or 'Giving the impression of Illness' (begins with W)?
3) In which Century was Queen Victoria born?
4) " .. Be or Not .. Be?" what word by Hamlet is missing?
5) In Australian Football how many players (from each team) are allowed on the field at any one time?
6) How many 'Musketeers' were there?
7) "She was Just ********* " the missing Beatles word is?
8) What do Golfers shout as a warning after a wayward stroke?
9) Sweet ........... and never been kissed?
10) How many angles in a 'Pentagon'?
11) What is the Periodic Number for Phosphorus?
12) An Insect has how many legs?
13) How many days in a 'Fortnight'?
14) NASA has announced they have found 'How many Planets orbiting the Star 'Trappist 1'?
15) How many is a 'Bakers Dozen'?
16) What is the past tense of 'Eat'?
17) The square-root of 144 is?
18) The German word for 'NO' is?
19) Writing the numbers from 'One' to 'Fifty', what is the first number with 3 'Es'?
20) The Decimal System has each number increasing by the power of what?
No comments yet.
New and Popular
Countries with the Most Arabic Speakers
States that Beat California
Countries of the World Quiz
Movies with Animals in the Title #2
Five Countries with Most Christians by Continent
12 Months in 15 Seconds
People with Food Names
Random Asian Countries on a Map
Countries that Start with V
Countries that Start with A
World Capitals by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Most Populous Modern-Day Countries in 1500 AD
Tourist Attraction by Negative Review
Animals that Start with L
Pokemon Theme Tune Lyrics
More Quizzes in this Series
Numbers and Words:
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019