1. The Greek National Anthem consists of 158 verses.
2. New York drifts away from London 1 inch/2,5 cm every year.
3. Dust from the Sahara desert can reach as far as Florida.
4. Amman – the capital of Jordan, used to be called Philadelphia.
5. The biggest pyramid in the world is not in Egypt but in Mexico. It is called Cholula and is currently covered in grass.
6. Alaska is both the westernmost and easternmost U.S state.
7. Reno, Nevada is further west than Los Angeles.
8. Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world combined.
Also, You can check my blog called "Random but interesting facts" for any weird geography facts.
On #3 false is spelt wrong.
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2022
Contact Us | Go To Top | View Mobile Site