President Obama's Obamacare is possibly one of the worst federal programs: shouldn't insurance be optional, and shouldn't it be allowed to buy good insurance??
Personally, I really hope that Trump does well, just to prove all these Clinton supporters wrong. The media isn't always right, you know. Our current president has: deported more Mexicans than any other, all of his personal facts(not that personal, but like birthplace, parents, upbringing) are hidden, and openly admits to being a Progressive(left-wing's code word for Socialist). Problems that Obama faces are all blamed on the previous president, but none of that blame goes through to President Clinton.
Watch Fox News now everybody, instead of all those democratic NBCs, CNNs, and the like.
2. While the Clintons are generally pretty immoral, self-serving, and unscrupulous people, alleged scandals involving the Clinton Foundation are almost entirely BS. The foundation has been found to be quite good by foundation standards repeatedly by multiple unbiased agencies.
3. Wikileaks is a tool of Russian, anti-Western, and-NATO, and-American propaganda.
4. The Affordable Care Act is far from perfect but the Republican plan is to screw over the sick, poor, and elderly to grant short term advantage oligarchs and corporations. I hardly feel that's any better. As to whether or not basic healthcare should be a human right, and whether societies should provide some protection for its citizens against premature death from preventable or accidental illness/injury is a philosophical question not really related to the GOP position if we're being honest.
I'm serious. Your comments are all over this site now and I've yet to read one that offered any useful insight. They range from the deluded to the nonsensical to the flat-out and easily, demonstrably false. Obviously you are also a fan of Fox so that explains it some.
Thanks for the applause.
with the truth than he.
Trump just speaks in bullshit and knows nothing about anything.
I'm not sure what you mean by "considerable thing." He served as a United States senator from Delaware for 36 years and after that he served as vice president for 8. Is that not considerable? But if you really think he is an "idiot" by comparison to Trump, who is the most mentally deficient person to ever sit in the Oval Office, then, well... you're probably not worth talking to.
1. you think "orange" is a race?
2. You don't understand the difference between conspiracy theory and actual conspiracy.
3. ....... really? You're serious? First of all nobody ever said Trump not releasing his tax returns was a terrible, despicable thing to do... nice strawman you got there. What they *have* said is that he's the first major party nominee in over four decades to refuse to release information about their finances or taxes, that his claim that he couldn't because he was being audited is a bald-faced lie (and the IRS has confirmed this), and that this is troubling since he is *obviously* hiding something.
Second, nobody cares about my tax returns. I'll release them if you want, but I'm not running for president so why would it matter? Trump supporters say some crazy crazy things...
In either case, the existential danger he poses to the United States isn't funny. The man just said yesterday he was going to try and stop ballots so he could hold on to power. I'm sure his sycophantic cult will claim that he was just joking. Just like he was only joking about slowing down the mail... or reducing coronavirus testing... or that COVID-19 was all a Democratic hoax... or that he was going to traumatize the children of immigrants to try and discourage others from crossing the border... or that he believed Russian dictator Putin more than every U.S. intelligence agency... or that he asked Russia to steal information from the DNC (which they did later that day)... or that he made a perfect phone call to shake down the Ukrainian president... or that he was going to drain the swamp (wait was that one supposed to be serious?). Man, he's hilarious.
On the other hand, there is good cause to be alarmed about things taking place presently, and good cause to worry that the election of 2020 may be rigged for Trump (who keeps accusing the Democrats of trying to cheat... but we know from experience every time he accuses anyone else of doing something or being something negative, he is talking about himself).
Right at this moment Trump and his henchmen are trying to sow as much doubt and confusion and chaos about this year's election as possible. They are already discussing plans to sue to stop vote counting as early as possible. And they have been trying to figure out ways to fix the electoral college.
Dark times for the country... get out and vote.