Tell that to Salvadore Allande
Although I acknowledge we might be getting ourselves on slippery ground once colonies get involved...
Good that a map was included. For present day countries I Dont really need it, but when it goes back in time I am not fully aware what was around at what year. So a map is very helpfull then.
1. Ecuadorian-Peruvian border did not take the shape of modern day until the war of '41 and settlements afterwards. //
2. Commonwealth nations of Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand were de facto independent by this point but had their rights partially held by Westminster until certain bureaucratic processes were made (such as British right to amend kiwi and Canadian constitution) //
+) The Kingdom of Egypt was established in 1922, but it was under permanent British occupation with technically being and client state until 1956 //
+) Iceland did not have diplomatic liberty until Denmark was occupied by the nazis and until their independence was granted in post-war treaties //
3. Danzig was an international territory like Tangiers and LoN Mandates, and was practically controlled by Poland - not really independent
5. Colonial Oman and Trucial States division not shown //
6. Colonial border of French Pondicherry and British Raj not shown //
7. Inaccurate shape of Northern German-Polish border
Sorry, I cannot use paragraph breaks in jetpunk apparently...
Why is the puppet state of Tuva included but not the puppet state of Manchukuo?