Create / Edit Quiz
Meet Me in St. Louis
How much do you know about St. Louis, MO?
Last updated: November 28, 2012
More quiz info >>
November 28, 2012
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
/ 16 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1. Body of water that borders St. Louis to the east.
2. Founder of St. Louis.
3. Major international airport in St. Louis.
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport
4. Tallest manmade monument in the U.S.
5. Event in which the Dr. Pepper, hot dogs, ice cream cone and iced tea were introduced.
1904 St. Louis World’s Fair
6. Six-block entertainment and shopping district west of downtown St. Louis.
7. Largest beer-producing plant in the U.S.
8. First arched steel truss bridge in the world.
9. First and largest outdoor musical theater in the United States.
Municipal Theater of St. Louis (MUNY)
10. Oldest institution of higher learning West of Question #1.
St. Louis University
11. Black man who tried to sue for his freedom in mid-1800s.
12. Father of Ragtime.
13. Poet whose birth name is Marguerite Johnson.
14. Where the St. Louis Cardinals (baseball) play their home games.
15. Where the St. Louis Rams (football) play their home games.
Edward Jones Dome
16. Where the St. Louis Blues (hockey) play their home games.
Nov 28, 2012
Dec 29, 2012
Seriously? Anheuser-Busch isn't good enough? You have to put Brewery?
Jun 12, 2014
^^^^ what they said
Apr 23, 2015
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
East Asia Map Quiz
World Capitals Quiz
NBA Basketball Teams Quiz
Europe Map Quiz
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Fast Typing 1 to 100
Island Countries Quiz
Countries that Start with N
UK Cities Map Quiz
Countries in World War II Quiz
Random Country to Capital
Biggest Cities in the United States
Countries of Europe - One Minute Sprint
Similar Quizzes by Tag
Quizzes by State
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2020
View Mobile Site