They were a part of those countries. Might as well call Italy a coloniser of Sicily.
- PNG was colonized by both Germany and Australia in different areas
- Togoland was colonized by Germany, the UK, and France
- the Philippines was initially colonized by Spain before the US even set foot there
- South Africa was a British crown colony, while the Dutch administration was simply the "Cape Colony"
- Somalia was jointly administered by the British and Italians
- Bangladesh and Panama were not colonies as much as they were parts of their former rulers
- Liberia was effectively an American colony. I think "no one" should be accepted as a type-in
Great quiz though!
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2022
Contact Us | Go To Top | View Mobile Site