Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Enter an answer into the box
Last updated: May 7, 2013
More quiz info >>
May 1, 2013
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 34 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1. Who were the original three Greek gods?
Zeus, Hades, Poseidon
2. Who were the original three Greek goddesses?
Hera, Hestia, Demeter
3. Who was the mother of the six?
4. Who was the father?
5. What did the father do to the first five of the six to keep them from overthrowing him?
He swallowed them
6. Who is also known as mother earth?
7. Who turned Medusa into the snake haired, turn you to stone, monster?
8. What creature was half nymph and half speckled snake?
9. How were the three kingdoms of the earth divided between the three gods?
They drew lots
10. Other than being god of the dead, Hades is also god of _____?
11. Who is the god of DEATH?
12. Who created man?
13. He shaped man out of ____?
14. What two gifts did he give to man?
Ability to stand upright, fire
15. Who was the first mortal woman?
16. Who created her?
17. What two gifts did Zeus tell Hermes to give to her?
Deceptive heart, lying tongue
18. #15 was given a box. When opened all of the evils and sorrows of the world were released. What was left at the bottom of the box?
19. Zeus was angry with #12 for tricking him. What was his punishment?
To have his liver torn out every day and night
20. Who saved him?
21. What was the weapon of #20
22. Which cyclops was blinded by odysseus?
23. According to Hesiod, there were three cyclopes (not including #22). They were sometimes known as thunderbolt, lightning, and thunder. What were their real names?
Arges, Steropes, and Brontes
24. What did they give Zeus as a thanks for freeing them from Tartarus?
Bolts of Lightning
25. Who is the wife of # 16?
26. Who was the original ruler of the heavens?
27. #6 and #26 were mates. They had the 3 Cyclopes, the 12 Titans, and the 3 _____?
28. What were their names?
Briareus, Cottus, and Gyges
29. What does the name of #27 mean?
30. Who was TITAN of light?
31. Who was GOD of light?
32. Who is the twin of #31
33. Who were the three most famous Sirens?
Parthenope, Ligea, and Leucosia
34. Who were the three Fates?
Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos
Apr 28, 2014
Uranus is the roman equivalent of ouraneus :) good quiz though and its kronos not chromos x
New and Popular
Random African Countries on a Map
World Capitals By Letter - M
Top 10 Tallest U.S. States on the Map
Geography by Letter - Y
U.S. States with Spanish Names
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Countries in World War I (WWI)
Famous People - Alive or Dead?
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
Northern Things Quiz
Random Countries on the World Map
Top 10 U.S. States by Manufacturing Employment
U.S. Presidents Quiz
Popular Royal Names Quiz
Word Scramble - Companies Quiz
Similar Quizzes by Tag
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019