Recent User Blogs
Badges and Games
Data and Facts
All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset Quizzes
Quizzes by Tag
Lord of the Rings Quiz
Last updated: August 31, 2014
More quiz info >>
August 29, 2014
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 75 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1. The Dwarf who is part of the fellowship ?
2. The Father of the above ?
3. The Dragon which is known as 'The Golden' ?
4. Who killed the above ?
Bard the Bowmen
5. What famous Stone is found in Erebor ?
6. What is this stone also known as ?
Heart of the Mountain
7. Which Dwarf wants to retrieve the stone ?
8. The Elf who is part of the fellowship ?
9. Who is the king of Mirkwood and father of the above ?
10. The elf which let frodo ride his horse to Rivendell ?
11. The horses name of the above?
12. The elf which encountered the fellowship in Nimrodel and leads them to Lorien ?
13. The female co-ruler of Lothlorien ?
14. The male co-ruler of Lothlorien ?
15. Famous trees that only grow in Lothlorien ?
16. The elf who rules Rivendell ?
17. The elf twin brothers who are the sons of the above ?
Elladan and Elrohir
18. The elf who marries Aragon ?
19. Famous Elven port found in middle earth ?
20. The Elven forger of the rings of power ?
21. The carrier of the ring who is part of the fellowship ?
22. The fake name used by the above whilst in Bree ?
23. The best friend of the ring carrier, who is also his gardener ?
24. The famous place where the hobbits live?
25. The Hobbit who formerly owned the ring ?
26. The house which the above lived in, within the Shire ?
27. How old is Bilbo at his birthday party ?
28. The famous inn which the Hobbits refer to many times ?
29. The name of Frodo’s deceased father ?
30. How Hobbits are referred to by men ?
31. The cousin of Frodo , who fought in the battle of Pelennor Fields ?
32. Frodo's other Hobbit friend ?
33. The name of Frodo’s sword ?
34. Frodo’s sword glows when what are near ?
35. The friendly grey wizard who later becomes white ?
36. The other white wizard who lives in Isengard ?
37. The brown wizard who is linked to animals ?
38. The collection of the five wizards are known as the ?
39. The man known as ‘Strider’ and is the heir to the throne of Gondor ?
40. The father of the above ?
41. The army which is recruited because they broke an ‘Oath’ ?
Army of the dead
42. The hooded creatures which chase after Frodo for possession of the ring ?
43. How many are their of the above ?
44. The answer to qeustion 42 were formerly which race?
45. Who is said to wear the 'Iron Crown' ?
46. What does the above ride (whilst in the air) ?
47. What place was Formerly known as Minas Ithil ?
48. The Witch-king was killed by what women ?
49. The brother of the above ?
50. The huge animals which are used at the battle of Pelennor Fields ?
51. The man who is present at the council of Elrond and has the horn of Gondor ?
52. The brother of the above?
53. Who is the King of Rohan ?
54. Who was the corrupted advisor to the above ?
55. Who are known as the horse people ?
56. You should never _ a dwarf ?
57. What animals rescue Frodo and Samwise after they have destroyed the ring ?
58. Who created the one ring ?
59. What was the name of the pony which the Hobbits purchased in Bree ?
60. Where was the one ring created ?
61. Who did Bilbo steal the ring from ?
62. Who chopped the one ring of Saurons finger ?
63. One does not simply _ into Mordor ?
64. What is the fortified entrance to Mordor called ?
65. The Uruk-hai which killed Boromir ?
66. Who is known as the 'Lord of Moria' ?
67. What beast did Gandalf battle in Moria ?
68. What metal is prized by the Dwarfs and Frodos mail shirt is made out of ?
69. What wolf-like beast is sometimes used by orcs ?
70. What watchtower do the Hobbits travel too after fleeing from Bree ?
71. What city is sieged in the battle of Pelennor Fields ?
72. Who rescued the Hobbits from the Barrow-wights ?
73. The wife of the above ?
74. The very fat dwarf who is part of the 13 dwarfs featured in 'The Hobbit' ?
75. What food is constantly stolen from Farmer Maggots Farm ?
Aug 29, 2014
Nice quiz! You should accept 'Grima', 'Oliphants', and 'Amon Sul'.
Aug 29, 2014
Seconding the "oliphants". Also wish there was some leeway in spelling Sam's name. Or accept just the surname. I tried Sam, Samvais, Samwais, Sam Gamgee, Gangee, Gamgee, Samvais Gamgee... By the same logic you should require Meriadoc Whatshisname and Peregrin Tuc.
Aug 31, 2014
I've changed most of the suggested spellings now , thank you for pointing them out.
Jun 25, 2018
It's Bard the Bowman and could you accept Mithlond for the Grey Havens? Question 24 could refer to multiple locations and the grammar of question 27 requires the answer to be 111. Question 48 should be 'what woman?' and could you accept Orodruin for Mount Doom, the Morannon for the Black Gate, the King's Jewel for the Heart of the Mountain and Smeagol for Gollum?
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
NFL Football Teams Quiz
U.S. Presidents Quiz
Fast Typing A to Z
Africa Map Quiz
World Capitals Quiz
Random Capital to Country
Name the 7 Dwarfs Quiz
Countries that Start with A
12 x 12 Multiplication Table in 2 Minutes
U.S. Baby Girl Names by Year Quiz
Middle East Map Quiz
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Lyrics Quiz
Countries of Africa
Similar Quizzes by Tag
Lord of the Rings
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2020
View Mobile Site