Delaware Fun Facts
First published: Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Delaware was the first state to ratify the Constitution. (Which leads to the first state of the Union)
- Delaware is the 2nd smallest state, the lowest state, and has the fewest counties.
- 1,955 square miles, average altitude of 60 feet, and only 3 counties in the entire state.
- Despite being really small, Delaware has the most Ph. D.s
- Its the only state without a national park.
- Leader in incorporations
- Nylon capital of the world is in Seaford, Delaware
- First beauty contest was in Delaware.
I will try to post 2-3 times a week of the state facts.