Week 2, Episode 2- Riddle Me This
Last updated: Tuesday April 20th, 2021
Riddle Me This #2
6 riddles this time. Remember, they will all be different! Think hard!
Only one guess every 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM period. (Central Standard Time)
• You can’t reply to your own message to change your answer.
• If you do post more than one answer a day, which you aren’t allowed to, only your first answer will count.
• You can’t use the comments for reference.
• Editing your comment means your future answers will not be considered.
• You can’t delete your answer.
• Don’t say a lot of messages that don’t pertain to the riddles. Maybe one is OK, but more than that is prohibited.
#1. You do not want me when you don’t have me, but when you have me you don’t want to lose me. What am I?
#2. What has ten letters and starts with gas?
#3. How many bricks does it take to complete a building mades of bricks?
#4. If a brother, his sister, and their dog weren’t under an umbrella, why didn’t they get wet?
#5. How do you know carrots are good for your eyes?
#6. What can you never get rid of when you actually lose it?
Post you answers and I will update if there are any winners!
Brought to you by...
Edit: Stupid me. I put the answer with #1. If you have already commented, please do not answer #1.