It's quite common though here
1) Kiev was hard to get at first because the main thing about the dish isn't that it has garlic in it (though it may) but rather is bursting with BUTTER. I eventually got the right answer by figuring out the category, but butter would help the clue.
2) The clue for Pawn really got me stuck thinking it was Collateral. Maybe use it in its verb form instead? Something like: "to temporarily sell one's possession(s) when in need of cash".
3) The Dollar clue=kind of misleading. Would be more accurate if it said "Fossilized sea urchin imprint left in the sand" or something to that effect.
4) Mark Hamill has 2 L's in his last name, not just one.
5) Had literally never heard of calling it French to cut vegetables into thin strips. To me, that's julienne. Upon some research, it would appear French cut is synonymous with julienne, but it has the word 'cut' after it. Maybe replace with 'to kiss with tongue'. That's an easier clue for French. ;)
All in all, enjoyed this quiz!