JetPunk SVG Guide
Data and Facts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset Quizzes
Quizzes by Tag
20 Hidden Oscar Winning Film-Stars.
Hidden Surname is found among the sentence
E.G......She held in her hanD A VISa for China. = DAVIS, Bette.
Only Surname needed for the answer:
Last updated: April 22, 2020
More quiz info >>
April 22, 2020
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1 ) (M) The money lost by the club ran double the amount staked.
2) (M) The trees to be planted include oak, aspen, and fir, though no birch.
3) (F) Kabul locksmiths have found that locks on minarets rusted quickly.
4) (M) Trump refused to take part in the pathetic row excluding Democrats.
5) (F) Lazy employees do attempt to kid managers that they are hard working.
6) (M) 'Mon Rouge Claret' produced in South-East Woodville, France.
7) (F) Unlike Greek farmers, Cyprus tree planters prefer olives to oranges.
8) (M) There is an interesting theory regarding the stone walls of Yorkshire.
9) (F) We won't know the result of the match until the very end.
10) (M) The Jurassic age was a golden age for the large herbivorous dinosaurs.
11) (F) Milan drew seven of their first fifteen games in season 2014.
12) (M) MGM had an agent from Milan cast Eric Smith as Julius Caesar.
13) (M) The crash occurred when the driver of the BMW hit a kerb at great speed.
14) (F) The film industry cannot recover from this fiasco till ardent people are involved.
15) (M) This winter the place to be seen skiing is Aspen not Banff as previously.
16) (F) In Shakespeare's Macbeth both Malcolm and Macbeth play important parts.
17) (M) The true number of whales captured may never be known.
18) (F) Unlike Australia, England has a first one past the post voting system.
19) (M) Many hidden iron age tools only came to light after digging began.
Robert De Niro
20) (M) When they called the match off Manchester United were leading 2- 0.
Philip S. Hoffman
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
World Map without 20 Random Countries
U.S. Presidents Quiz
Fast Typing 1 to 100
Fifty States in One Minute
Fast Typing A to Z
Random Capital to Country
Middle East Map Quiz
Europe Capitals Quiz
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Lyrics Quiz
Countries by First and Last Two Letters
Countries that Start with T
Countries that Start with L
Disney Animated Characters
More Quizzes in this Series
Media and Famous People:
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2021
View Mobile Site