That being said, Vegas also has 17 and San Francisco has 26.
As a naïve Non-American, I somehow tend to consider that *any* 'true' American city must have so many skyscrapers...
Quite proud to get 14/15 then, but to be honest, the time was more than enough to try a couple of cities.
1) Comcast Tech Center, 341m
2) Comcast Center, 297m
3) One Liberty Place, 288m
4) Two Liberty Place, 258m
5) BNY Mellon Center, 241m
6) Three Logan Square, 225m
7) FMC Tower @ Cira Centre South, 224m
8) G. Fred DiBona Jr. Bldg, 191m
9) One Commerce Square, 172m
10) Two Commerce Square, 172m
11) Philadelphia City Hall, 167m
12) Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, 158m
13) 1818 Market St., 152m
14) The St. James, 152m
(Loews Philadelphia Hotel and PNC Bank Building both round up to 150m.)
Another fun fact...Toronto, which has 72, also has 31 more under construction.