I generally leave comments for one of the following reasons:
1. to show this quiz author that someone took, thought about, and enjoyed their quiz. It's a token of appreciation.
2. to comment on which questions I personally found easy, difficult, strange, etc. Because I do find this interesting and like reading about other's experience with the quiz as well.
3. to provoke or prolong discussion, which I personally enjoy.
4. to call out someone else's bigotry. or to correct something said in error.
5. and yes, sometimes as a reminder to myself for when I see and take the quiz again in the future, a note to refer back to and see if I've improved.
Reasons I have never left a comment for include:
1. pride 2. to brag 3. to attack Christians 4. because I love America 5. because I hate America 6. to compel anyone who doesn't enjoy reading comments to read my comments
tomorrow is election day, maybe there'll be someone new (although i'm good with netanyahu)...
(Guess which one I missed)