Like the idea though! (Not sure about the time though even without lag, it seems you will just be racing superfast without even noticing what is happening to the countries on the screen, which I am sure will have taken quite some effort. Enjoyment is key :) )
Another point that sort of matters it is not like US is accepted on any of these quizzes only USA, so if it starts with un- it makes sense that it ends with -ca
Crazy quiz !! Not sure if I want to frustrate myself more, but I think I do, but I dont haha
Don't ask how many attempts and techniques I tried for this one, I've done it at least once every day for months, lol!
Finally nailed it.
- Some of the hardest ones first (Brunei, Trinidad, Samoa, Fiji)
- Then: European micronations
- Then: all purple European nations
- Then: all remaining purple nations
- Then start with the blue ones
- Then finish whichever orange countries are still left
- I start with Oceania
- Then Asia (esp. Brunei, Singapore and East Timor because they are not detectable later)
- Then Africa
- Carribean (dont forget 'TR' and 'GR' for Trinidad and Grenada)
- Middle and South America
And I have made some 'connections' - when I type 'RE' for Singapore, afterwards I type 'RA' for Andorra. When I type 'RK' for Denmark, afterwards I type 'RG' for Luxembourg...
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2022
Contact Us | Go To Top | View Mobile Site