New and Reset
Quizzes by Tag
Create / Edit Quiz
New Text Quiz
New Picture Quiz
New Click Quiz
New Click Map Quiz
New Multiple Choice
New Tile Select
Data and Charts
Recent User Blogs
Blogs by Tag
Badges and Games
Daily Word Search
Terms of Service
Enter an answer into the box
Last updated: December 26, 2019
More quiz info >>
November 17, 2017
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Friends stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 21 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
friends stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) In which State of the USA is 'Barringer Meteor Crater' diameter 1.186km?
2) Which country has the world's second longest coastline at 33,999km.?
3) What is the capital city of Angola?
4) Which capital city is furthest South: Apia (Samoa), Harare (Zimbabwe) or La Paz (Bolivia)?
5) In which country is 'County Carlow'?
6) Which river acts as the border between Zimbabwe and South Africa?
7) What is 'Anthracite' commonly known as?
8)'Managua' is the capital city of which country?
9) Which country would you enter next if travelling due North from Budapest?
10) What is the name of the sea between Italy and Croatia?
11) A 'Mesa' is a mountain with a large flat top. What does the Spanish 'Mesa' mean in English?
12) The largest 'Landlocked' country in Europe is?
13) Which river runs through Florence, Italy?
14) Which Canadian Province lies between Manitoba and Quebec?
15) The amazing 'Kamchatka Peninsula' is in which country?
16) The 'Sea of Marmara' is surrounded by which country?
17) Which country has a border with Guatemala and Honduras?
18) Which Australian State is farthest South?
19) The Volcano 'Tambora' that erupted in 1815, the most destructive volcanic eruption in modern history, causing a world wide winter for 3 years, is on what island of Indonesia?
20) The 'Gulf of Bothnia' lies between which two countries? A)
Nov 23, 2017
Tombora = Tambora. According to Wikipedia, as I didn't know about it myself... Somehow, the Krakatoa eruption seems more widely known, or at least I knew about that one.
Dec 21, 2017
these are pretty hard... good for learning!
Oct 23, 2018
can you accept "Hard Coal" for coal?
Oct 23, 2018
Yes, that is OK now.
Dec 26, 2019
You asked what Mesa means in Spanish instead of what it means in English. That one got me
Dec 26, 2019
I have rephrased the question for clarity.
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Europe Map Quiz
World Capitals Quiz
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
NBA Basketball Teams Quiz
Fast Typing A to Z
Countries that Start with P
Countries that Start with N
Digits of Pi
Countries in World War II
Countries of South America
Countries by First and Last Two Letters
Top 100 Greatest NBA Players
More Quizzes in this Series
Similar Quizzes by Tag
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2022
Go To Top
View Mobile Site