Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Enter an answer into the box
Last updated: October 23, 2018
Enter answer here
/ 21 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
The average score is
Your high score is
Your best time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) In which State of the USA is 'Barringer Meteor Crater' diameter 1.186km?
2) Which country has the world's second longest coastline at 33,999km.?
3) What is the capital city of Angola?
4) Which capital city is furthest South: Apia (Samoa), Harare (Zimbabwe) or La Paz (Bolivia)?
5) In which country is 'County Carlow'?
6) Which river acts as the border between Zimbabwe and South Africa?
7) What is 'Anthracite' commonly known as?
8)'Managua' is the capital city of which country?
9) Which country would you enter next if travelling due North from Budapest?
10) What is the name of the sea between Italy and Croatia?
11) A 'Mesa' is a mountain with a large flat top. What does 'Mesa' mean in Spanish?
12) The largest 'Landlocked' country in Europe is?
13) Which river runs through Florence, Italy?
14) Which Canadian Province lies between Manitoba and Quebec?
15) The amazing 'Kamchatka Peninsula' is in which country?
16) The 'Sea of Marmara' is surrounded by which country?
17) Which country has a border with Guatemala and Honduras?
18) Which Australian State is farthest South?
19) The Volcano 'Tambora' that erupted in 1815, the most destructive volcanic eruption in modern history, causing a world wide winter for 3 years, is on what island of Indonesia?
20) The 'Gulf of Bothnia' lies between which two countries?
Nov 23, 2017
Tombora = Tambora. According to Wikipedia, as I didn't know about it myself... Somehow, the Krakatoa eruption seems more widely known, or at least I knew about that one.
Dec 21, 2017
these are pretty hard... good for learning!
Oct 23, 2018
can you accept "Hard Coal" for coal?
Oct 23, 2018
Yes, that is OK now.
New and Popular
Geography True or False #2
General Knowledge Quiz #58
Music by Letter - W
Bordering Countries Beginning With the Same Letter
Top 10 Asian Countries by Coastline
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
US States by First Two Letters in 30 Seconds
Random Capital to Country
Name a Valid U.S. State
U.S. States with the Highest Percentage of Hispanics
Two Letter State Abbreviations Quiz
People by U.S. State - Multiple Choice
Country Shape Quiz #5
Highest-Rated NBA 2K Players
More Quizzes in this Series
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019