JetPunk SVG Guide
Recent User Blogs
Data and Facts
Badges and Games
All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset Quizzes
Quizzes by Tag
Enter an answer into the box
Last updated: December 26, 2019
More quiz info >>
November 17, 2017
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 21 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) In which State of the USA is 'Barringer Meteor Crater' diameter 1.186km?
2) Which country has the world's second longest coastline at 33,999km.?
3) What is the capital city of Angola?
4) Which capital city is furthest South: Apia (Samoa), Harare (Zimbabwe) or La Paz (Bolivia)?
5) In which country is 'County Carlow'?
6) Which river acts as the border between Zimbabwe and South Africa?
7) What is 'Anthracite' commonly known as?
8)'Managua' is the capital city of which country?
9) Which country would you enter next if travelling due North from Budapest?
10) What is the name of the sea between Italy and Croatia?
11) A 'Mesa' is a mountain with a large flat top. What does the Spanish 'Mesa' mean in English?
12) The largest 'Landlocked' country in Europe is?
13) Which river runs through Florence, Italy?
14) Which Canadian Province lies between Manitoba and Quebec?
15) The amazing 'Kamchatka Peninsula' is in which country?
16) The 'Sea of Marmara' is surrounded by which country?
17) Which country has a border with Guatemala and Honduras?
18) Which Australian State is farthest South?
19) The Volcano 'Tambora' that erupted in 1815, the most destructive volcanic eruption in modern history, causing a world wide winter for 3 years, is on what island of Indonesia?
20) The 'Gulf of Bothnia' lies between which two countries? A)
Nov 23, 2017
Tombora = Tambora. According to Wikipedia, as I didn't know about it myself... Somehow, the Krakatoa eruption seems more widely known, or at least I knew about that one.
Dec 21, 2017
these are pretty hard... good for learning!
Oct 23, 2018
can you accept "Hard Coal" for coal?
Oct 23, 2018
Yes, that is OK now.
Dec 26, 2019
You asked what Mesa means in Spanish instead of what it means in English. That one got me
Dec 26, 2019
I have rephrased the question for clarity.
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Europe Map Quiz
Country Flags Quiz #1
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
Fast Typing A to Z
Periodic Table Quiz
Fifty States in One Minute
2000s Catchphrases Quiz
12 x 12 Multiplication Table in 2 Minutes
Ultimate Harry Potter Name Game
Random Countries on the World Map
North American Pro Sports Teams
Countries that Start with C
Asia Map Quiz
More Quizzes in this Series
Similar Quizzes by Tag
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2021
View Mobile Site