Recent User Blogs
Badges and Games
Data and Facts
All Featured Quizzes
New and Reset Quizzes
Quizzes by Tag
The Wonders of the World
Includes the Ancient, New, and Natural 7 Wonders!
Last updated: March 13, 2013
More quiz info >>
March 11, 2013
Report this quiz
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 21 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) Ancient - Egypt; built by a pharaoh to serve as his tomb.
The Great Pyramid of Giza
2) Ancient - Greece; representation of sun god, Helios.
The Colossus of Rhodes
3) Ancient - Egypt; constructed on the island of Pharos; was the worlds tallest structure for many centuries.
The Lighthouse of Alexandria
4) Ancient - Greece; massive statue built in honor of the original Olympic games.
The Statue of Zeus at Olympia
5) Ancient - Iraq; stood on the banks of the Euphrates River; doubt of its real existence.
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
6) Ancient - Turkey; tomb that legend says was constructed by a kings grieving wife.
The Mausoleum of Halicarnassus
7) Ancient - Turkey; 120 column design dedicated to a goddess.
The Temple of Artemis
1) New - Rio de Janeiro; 105 feet tall statue.
Christ the Redeemer
2) New - China; the world's longest human-made structure.
Great Wall of China
3) New - Rome; site of former gladiator competitions.
4) New -On the edge of the Arabian Desert; it was the capital of the Nabataean kingdom.
5) New - Peru; ruined city of the Inca civilization.
6) New - Mexico; famous temple city of the Mayas.
7) New - India; spectacular mausoleum.
1) Natural - USA; created by erosion of the Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon
2) Natural - Australia; composed of and built by biliions of coral polyps.
The Great Barrier Reef
3) Natural - Brazil; the setting and background of another "New Wonder."
Harbour of Rio de Janeiro
4) Natural - China; highest point on Earth's surface.
5) Natural - North; spectacular show of colors in the sky.
6) Natural - Mexico; cinder cone; witnessed from birth.
7) Natural - Africa; in between the borders of 2 countries; largest based on width and height.
Mar 11, 2013
good quiz but could you please allow for some spelling mistakes eg Machu Pichu?
Apr 1, 2014
The Mausoleum is at Halicarnassus, not of Halicarnassus - it's the Mausoleum of Maussollos at Halicarnassus.
Oct 20, 2015
Can you accept cristo redentor please?
Mar 6, 2018
can you accept: THE great wall of china, cristo redentor, northern light and the coliseum?
Nov 19, 2018
only ended up with 6 because the spelling rules are way too strict.
May 1, 2019
Amazing quiz! Can we have more type ins though?
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
US States by Borders in 30 Seconds
12 Months in 15 Seconds
Fast Typing 1 to 100
Fast Typing A to Z
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
U.S. Presidents Quiz
Central America and Caribbean Map Quiz
Biggest Cities in the United States
Countries of Asia Quiz
Original Pokémon Quiz
Two Letter State Abbreviations Quiz
Name the 7 Dwarfs Quiz
40 Historical People that Everyone Should Know
Similar Quizzes by Tag
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008–2020
View Mobile Site