Create / Edit Quiz
Mal's General Knowledge 23
Enter an answer into the box
Last updated: January 30, 2017
More quiz info >>
January 29, 2017
Quiz and answer stats >>
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
also scored 100%
The average score is
Your high score is
Your fastest time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) How many men have walked on the Moon?
2) What is 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5?
3) Who composed the 'Bagatelle in A minor' known as 'Für Elise'?
Ludwig van Beethoven
4) Which of the 'Solar Planets' would float on water (i.e. has the lowest density)?
5) 'No normal bard' .. is an anagram of which famous movie star's name?
6) What is the capital city of the Central African Republic?
7) The light from the brightest star visible from Earth takes 8.6 years to reach us, what is it's name?
8) On what island is 'Borobudur' the worlds largest Buddhist Temple?
9) Which birds lay the largest eggs relative to their body size of any bird in the world?
10) What is the English name for Element No. 82 with the symbol Pb?
11) What is a 'Durian'?
Fruit / Tree
12) During a 'Cricket International Test Match' how many people are on the field at any one time?
15 (13 players + 2 umpires)
13) Who wrote the detective novel "Murder on the Orient Express"?
14) Every second the Sun converts 580 million tonne of Hydrogen into which other element?
15) Bile, produced in the liver is stored where?
16) What is Ireland's longest river?
17) What is the white part of the inside of an egg called?
18) What is the name given to an Eagle's nest?
19) 'Edson Arantes do Nascimento' is commonly known as who?
20) What is the name of the disused prison in San Francisco's harbour?
No comments yet
New and Popular
Countries of the World Quiz
US States Quiz
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds
World Capitals Quiz
Fifty States in One Minute
NFL Football Teams Quiz
NBA Basketball Teams Quiz
Countries that Start with C
Counties of England Quiz
Oceania Map Quiz
Random Country to Capital
Countries that Start with L
Olympian Gods Quiz
Countries that Start with B
More Quizzes in this Series
Mal's General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2020
View Mobile Site