Create / Edit Quiz
Take another quiz >
Mal's General Knowledge 23
Enter an answer into the box
Last updated: January 30, 2017
Enter answer here
/ 20 guessed
The quiz is paused. You have
This beats or equals
% of test takers
The average score is
Your high score is
Your best time is
more stats >>
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
1) How many men have walked on the Moon?
2) What is 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5?
3) Who composed the 'Bagatelle in A minor' known as 'Für Elise'?
Ludwig van Beethoven
4) Which of the 'Solar Planets' would float on water (i.e. has the lowest density)?
5) 'No normal bard' .. is an anagram of which famous movie star's name?
6) What is the capital city of the Central African Republic?
7) The light from the brightest star visible from Earth takes 8.6 years to reach us, what is it's name?
8) On what island is 'Borobudur' the worlds largest Buddhist Temple?
9) Which birds lay the largest eggs relative to their body size of any bird in the world?
10) What is the English name for Element No. 82 with the symbol Pb?
11) What is a 'Durian'?
Fruit / Tree
12) During a 'Cricket International Test Match' how many people are on the field at any one time?
15 (13 players + 2 umpires)
13) Who wrote the detective novel "Murder on the Orient Express"?
14) Every second the Sun converts 580 million tonne of Hydrogen into which other element?
15) Bile, produced in the liver is stored where?
16) What is Ireland's longest river?
17) What is the white part of the inside of an egg called?
18) What is the name given to an Eagle's nest?
19) 'Edson Arantes do Nascimento' is commonly known as who?
20) What is the name of the disused prison in San Francisco's harbour?
No comments yet.
New and Popular
European Countries with NO Wolves
Winter Olympics Hosts Quiz
Top 10 Richest Countries in Africa
Countries of the World Quiz
Capital Cities with Spanish Names
Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds
Countries with Most Tourists with Exceptions
Summer Olympics Host Cities Quiz
Which African Country?
World Capitals Quiz
Countries by a Single Clue #1
Countries of the World with an Empty Map
NBA MVPs Quiz
Over Words Quiz
Songs with Animals in the Title
More Quizzes in this Series
Mal's General Knowledge
Copyright H Brothers Inc, 2008-2019