The quiz is paused. You have remaining.
You scored /21 = %.
This beats or equals % of test takers
The average score is
Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ...
Enter answers in the area marked "Enter answer here".
You can enter any answer, at any time - they don't have to be in order
Punctuation and capitalization don't matter on JetPunk.
1) Salsette Island is part of which country?
2) How many African countries have a 'Star' on their Flag? (not the Sun)
3) The capital city of Serbia is?
4) Niagara Falls lie between which 2 Lakes?
5) Known as the 'Savage Mountain' what is the 2nd 'Highest Mountain' in the world?
6) What is the nearest 'mainland' African country to Madagascar?
7) What is the name of the molten rock etc. in the 'Earths Mantle' that is called 'Lava' on the surface after a volcanic eruption?
8) Which capital city is furthest North out of ....... Tunis, Damascus or Kathmandu?
9) Which European country's currency is called the 'Kuna' (kn)?
10) Which country was once the kingdom of the 'Queen of Sheba'?
11) Which capital city is nearest to both 0.00 degrees longitude and 0.00 latitude?
12) What is the largest island administered by China?
13) Montevideo is the capital of which country?
14) Poland is one of 9 countries bordering which Sea?
15) What is the name given to a 'Bound Collection of Maps'?
16) What is the Third (3rd) longest river in the world?
17) What is the opposite of the term 'Windward'?
18) What is the name of the mountain range that stretches from Maine to Georgia in the USA?
19) In which country is the massive burning gas-crater 'Darvaza' , (called the 'Gates to Hell)?
20) What is the name given to 'A Fertile Spot in a Desert where water is found'?
New and Popular